About Manny Aragon
Manny first came to Structural Integration work in an attempt to alleviate chronic pain from scoliosis. The effects of the work were real and immediate and improved with time. After three sessions he was out of pain and has been pain free since. His experience was so profound that he decided to become a practitioner to share this amazing work with others.
Over the years Manny has developed a system for assessing the specific biomechanical imbalances of his clients and has developed specific correctional exercises for his clients. These exercises work synnergistically with the office visit to produce faster and longer lasting change in the clients body.
In the past Manny worked at a stressful corporate job and ate like a "foodie". This led to many problems including, constant allergies, lack of energy, memory loss, high cholesterol, blood sugar imbalance and so on. Since then, Manny has changed his entire approach to food and has dramatically changed how his body feels and performs on a daily basis. His experience with Nutritional Response Testing led him to become a practitioner.
- Manny has practiced Structural Integration since 1998 and is certified at advanced level by the Guild of Structural Integration (Boulder, CO).
- He completed basic and advanced level certifications with Master Rolfers Neal Powers, Peter Melchior, and Emmett Hutchins, all direct students of Dr. Rolf.
- Manny is a Board Certified Practitioner of Structural Integration by the International Association of Structural Integrators (the HIGEST level of certification in the US and Worldwide) and a State of California Certified Massage Therapist (CAMTC)
- He attended the 2 year teacher training at the Iyengar Yoga Institute of San Francisco and has studied Iyengar Yoga for over 10 years.
- Manny is a FMT II level certified RocDoc through Rock Tape.
- Manny has successfully used Nutritional Therapy with his clients to help them get healthier, leaner, and happier since 2008. Additionally, Manny holds a sports nutrition certification from Precision Nutrition.
- He holds an instructors license from the Bujinkan Dojo of Noda City, Japan and a Bachelors degree in Biology from the University of California at Santa Cruz.
- Manny is an endurance athlete. His past triathlon seasons included multiple Olympic and, Half Iron distance, and 1/2 marathon races. Currently, Manny is competing in Kettlebell Sport, Girevoy Sport, and BOLT Competitions.
- Manny is a member and active participant at Innovative Results Strength and Conditioning, Bicycle Club of Irvine, and the OC Tri Club. He is proud to be representing Innovative Results on their Kettlebell Sport Team.
Manny’s practice is deeply rooted in his enthusiasm for movement, alignment, and nutrition which he endeavors to pass on to all of his clients.